Jose Alberto Ramirez
how to talk about present, past, future in chinese how i can speak verbal times in chinese?
8
0
Generalmente no hay tiemps o conjucaciones en chino. No se puede decir que tiempo una frase es simplemente por su verbo. Los detalles de Rossella tienen razon. Hace confusión a veces.
Natively, my Chinese teachers hardly taught me anything about "tense" in Chinese. That's your concept. You'd better abandon so-called rule of using right tense in Chinese, otherwise you'll find it confusing sometimes. If you want to comprehend a sentence in a right way, you should think about it in the context or circumstance. E.g. 1. 我吃过了。 I have eaten. 2. 我吃了再去。 I'll go there after finish eating. 3. 我昨天就去那里吃了。 I ate at that restaurant yesterday.
muchas gracias Rossella, realmente me ayudo mucho!! si tienes alguna duda preguntame
In Chinese actually we don‘t have ’times‘,if you want to say ’I ate a pizza yesterday‘= 昨天我吃了一个pizza. It means that you only have to add the time it happened, no matter it happened yesterday, last week, or in the future. This part of chinese is very easy, you don‘t have to think about changing anything,you just add the time,that’s it! Another situation is that if you can't remember when it happens clearly, you add'了'or ‘过’after the verb. For example: 我看过《Avatar》我看了《Avatar》= I've watched 《Avatar》before. 我吃过饭了=我吃饭了=I've had my meal. But when you want to express the future and not sure when, you can use '要' or ‘将要’before the verb:for example 我要去超市买牛奶=I 'm going to the supermarket to buy milk.
Jose Alberto Ramirez
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish