English-Japanese
Japanese Book Recommendation for Beginner We Request the people who have learn Japanese to recommend good books for beginner which could be followed by non native speaker. We would appreciate if anybody provide online link to download in PDF format. Because we belong to different countries with deferent language but our common goal is to learn Japanese, so it is not necessary that book recommend by you would be available in local book store. Please help, We give blessings. Thanks.
5
0
I used Minna no Nihongo with a teacher and also Japanese for Busy People. Many people also recommend the "Genki" series of books. I won't provide PDF download links because that would encourage theft of intellectual property. If you like the books, it is good to reward the authors by buying them. If you want a free guide, you could check out http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/complete, which is very thorough and a good starting point too.
I used to study with "Japanese for Busy People" series and I really liked it. I know that many have learnt with it. Good luck!
Thanks what is the level of this book, appropriate for beginner? Any other books if anybody would like to suggest?
English-Japanese
English, Hindi, Japanese (Okinawan)
English, Japanese (Okinawan)