shou
Angry Birds The following statement explains about the game, "Angry Birds." Is the phrase, "you hurl unhappy fowls at green pigs" right? Would you give me a short hint about the rule of the game? I was addicted to "Angry Birds," a game where you hurl unhappy fowls at green pigs.
4
0
Corrected: The following statement EXPLAINS THE game "Angry Birds." Is the phrase, "you hurl unhappy fowls at green pigs" right? Would you give me a short hint about the ruleS of the game? I was addicted to "Angry Birds," a game where you hurl unhappy fowls at green pigs. Some vocabulary: hurl=throw (in an upward and forward trajectory) fowl=an animal with feathers So the description says that you throw "angry birds" at green pigs, but using cleverly worded synonyms for humoristic effect.
I'm not sure what you don't understand but I can try to explain. Angry Birds is a video game. hurl=throw, fowls=birds. You throw birds at pigs in this video game.
shou
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese