Ng
Can you help me with my homework But despite MacArthur's belief that everyone who finishes the Vendee is a winner, she still feels a sense of disappointment that, having taken the lead from the eventual winner Michel Desjoyaux 10 days from the finish, she did not quite have the energy or good fortune to turn her advantage into victory. "You have to believe you can win from the start." she asserts. "Deep down you're a competitor, you don't climb the mast and come back black and blue just for a cruise. You do it because it's a race." According to the writer, MacArthur A. Thinks she deserved to win the race. B. Has mixed feelings about the outcome of the race. C. Knew she would win the race. D. Thinks Michel Desjoyaux was lucky to beat her.this is the hardest question out of 8 other questions in the test , Id appreciate it if you can help tho ,If I can do it ,I wouldnt have asked you guys
11
0
I agree with the others - nobody here is just going to tell you an answer. It's homework. Why don't you tell us *which part* of the text confuses you, and we can clarify the meaning for you? Or tell us your reasoning for each option so we can show you what you might be missing? If we just tell you an answer, it doesn't teach you anything.
I need evidence too ,not the answer only
As the other commentators said, if we just give you the answer, you'll answer the question but not learn anything in the process. And you'll give your teacher an unrealistic impression of your ability that might be worse for you in the long run. For example, do you think she thinks she deserved to win the race?
this is the hardest question out of 8 other questions in the test , Id appreciate it if you can help tho ,If I can do it ,I wouldnt have asked you guys
It's quite an advanced question. I agree with Eva though: if we tell you the answer you won't learn. Why don't you say what you think and why. People will give reasons why they agree or disagree. That way, you will learn a lot and still get to the right answer in the end.
Ng
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Korean, Vietnamese
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Korean