18ck
andar/estar "andava sempre cheio de pressa" "estava sempre cheio de pressa" Há uma diferencia entre a sentido destas frases? Por que é que o escritor escolheu a primeira em vez da segunda?
12
0
You also can think the first one can give you an idea the the person is always doing things like going home, having lunch/dinner, shower, etc in a rush as the second when could have the meaning that the person suffers of anxiety, want things done as faster as possible.
i dont know , you should do your homework
Hi 18ck. In fact there's no difference between both format. You can use both and you'll be completely understood. I think the first one is more informal and colloquial than the second one, but at the end they mean the same action. PS: I'm from Brazil, this is how we talk here, I don't know if there's a difference in POrtugal, but I believe it doesn't.
"andava sempre cheio de pressa" - means was moving in a hurry. "estava sempre cheio de pressa" - means the condition of the person .The writer chose the first instead of the second due to context! Espero ter ajudado você!
Obrigado a todos
18ck
English, French, Gaelic (Scottish), Portuguese
French, Gaelic (Scottish), Portuguese