Could anyone help me?
I've been studying a grammar book in English and I just wrote some exercises. Is it right these exercises?
*Among and Between*
1) The king was among the crowd.
2) You can take a sit between that woman and that man.
3) Your cup of coffee is that one which is between the carton of juice, the can of soda and a jar of water.
*Until and Throughout*
4) Obama is the president of the United States until December 2016.
5) The boy has been sleeping throughout the class.
Thanks a lot!