Check out our updated Community
Rosangela Senova
Hi Native app "Hi native" is a very important app which you can use it to ask some questions about slangs, phrasal verbs, to get some tips etc. I also like to see that anytime I have a certain doubt I can find anyone there to answer and help me. Unfortunately, I have seen that there are some jerks which I do not know why are there to destroy the app. They ask questions that make you wonder if they are really real, for example: how do you say HI in Portuguese? How do you say I love you in Italian? How do you say Good morning in French etc. Don't these people have a dictionary or google translator app? Why spending our time asking something like this instead of asking useful questions which will also help other students.? We're not there to I would like to know if you also use the app and how do you like it. Thank you!!
No answers yet
Rosangela Senova
Arabic (Modern Standard), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
German