farah reslane
please correct it ?? I like learning new things and discover the world. According to me, searching is the real meaning of our life. So, in my free time i like surfing the web to expand my knoledge, and skills. I also like to travel in Various Places and learn new languages.
6
0
I like learning new things and discovering the world (beyond where I live). According to me, searching is the real meaning of life. So, in my free time I like surfing the web to expand my knoledge, and skills. I also like to travel to various places and to learn new languages.
I like learning new things and discovering the world. According to me (you could also say "In my opinion"), searching is the real meaning of life. So, in my free time I like surfing the web to expand my knowledge and skills. I also like to travel to various places and learn new languages.
I should be capital letter. Knowledge is correct. I think, we find the real meaning of our life by searching.
I like to learn new things and discover the world. For me, exploring is the real meaning of life. For this reason, during my free time I like to surf internet to expand my knowledge and skills.
farah reslane
Arabic, English, French, Hebrew
English, French, Hebrew