farah reslane
List your outside interests that are not directly related to your university degree: List your outside interests that are not directly related to your university degree: is it correct to write? please give me your opinions I WROTE: I like to learn new things and discover the world beyond where we live . for me, exploring is the real meaning of life. for this reason, during my free time I like to surf internet to expand my knowledge and skills. I also like to travel to various places and learn new languages (NEW CULTURES, PHOTOGRAPHING AND COLLECT PHOTOS?).
1
0
Hello Italkian friend! How'it going? Well, here we go I like to learn new things and discover the world beyond where we live . As for me, exploring is the real meaning of life. For this reason, during my free time I like to surf the internet to expand my knowledge and skills. I also like to travel to various places and learn new languages (NEW CULTURES, PHOTOGRAPHING AND COLLECT PHOTOS?). Well done, great job. Cheers
farah reslane
Arabic, English, French, Hebrew
English, French, Hebrew