Felicity Thébault
Translate please! For a friend~ Hello! My friend wanted a message translate for a site called Mwave?? (I think that's what it's called) Anyway, she really seems to want it translated so if anyone could help translate I'd be thankful! "hello I.O.I! congratulations on your comeback with 너무너무너무 song. it is really nice to see all 11 of you perform together again. remember that I.O.I will always stay in our heart no matter what happens. to Nayoung and Yeunjung,i always support and love you two very much since Produce 101 days. both of you never fail to amaze me. to other members,i love you guys and please take care of your health and always be happy. come to malaysia soon. IOI fighting! IOI is the best!"
5
0
안녕, IOI 너무너무너무 컴백축하해!
Here's a full translation. "hello I.O.I! congratulations on your comeback with 너무너무너무 song. it is really nice to see all 11 of you perform together again. remember that I.O.I will always stay in our heart no matter what happens. to Nayoung and Yeunjung,i always support and love you two very much since Produce 101 days. both of you never fail to amaze me. to other members,i love you guys and please take care of your health and always be happy. come to malaysia soon. IOI fighting! IOI is the best!" 안녕, 아이오아이! 신곡 '너무너무너무'로 컴백한 걸 축하해요. 열한 멤베가 다 함꼐 다시 공연하는 걸 보니 정말 좋네요. 무슨 일이 있더라도 아이오아이는 우리들 마음에 남아 있을 거라는 걸 기억해요. 나영 씨와 윤정 씨는 프로듀스101 시절부터 항상 응원해 왔어요. 두 분 모두 탄성을 금치 못하겠어요. 다른 멤버들도 모두 사랑해요. 건강 챙기시고 늘 즐겁게 지내요. 말레이시아에도 빨리 오시길 바라요. 아이오아이 파이팅! 아이오아이 최고!
Felicity Thébault
English, French, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
French, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish