Pelin
Is this sentence natural? Or, what would you say? A language is one person, two languages are two people.
4
0
Here are some more, you may use them: ❝One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way.❞ ‒Frank Smith ❝You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.❞ ‒Geoffrey Willans ❝To have another language is to possess a second soul.❞ ‒Charlemagne
❝To have another language is to possess a second soul.❞ ‒Charlemagne -Make it simple and use this one!
It’s grammatically correct, but I don’t understand what it means - so I can’t tell you what I might say instead.
I think I have got the idea what you wanted to say by these words. The more languages you know, the more you are human. or lit. "As many languages you know, as many times you are a human being"
Pelin
English, Turkish