Angel Yang
In the United States,what kind of behavior when eating is not polite?
4
0
Have you ever thought about these "rules"? Don't eat out of the main serving dish. Only eat the food on your own plate; don't eat off of other people"s plates.
Sitting with fork and knife, ends up and handles ends on the table in your fists while food is being prepped or just served would be considered rude I think as would banging said implements on the table.
I think one that everyone would agree on is eating with your mouth open. Some others that come to mind are: - Trying to talk while eating - Slurping your soup or drinks - Checking your phone often while at a meal (personal opinion) - Burping (can be justified and of course sometimes happens accidentally) There is also an old-fashioned one, which is not to put your elbows on the table while eating. I don't know anybody who still feels that way who isn't over 60 though.
Angel Yang