Rubem
How do you find yourself teaching? Hello there, Can anyone help me out by making clearer the meaning of this job interview question? This question had been asked pretty much after questions like: "what do you think about our methodology?; do you see yourself teaching for a long time?; what challenges you about teaching?...". What would be the most suitable answer for such question? Thank you in advance. Regards.
4
0
Hello, I agree with Susanne, that without context it would be difficult to give a sure answer to this question. As the question is asked in the present tense, it could imply simply as to how you feel when you're teaching. To this you would have to answer specifically, but could be how you approach, present and manage your position of teaching. If the context is as Susanne assumed, then it should really be asked in the past tense. How did you find yourself teaching, or in a teaching position. To which you can explain your history of education and why you decided to seek a career in teaching. Hope that helps, Wade.
It's a bit of an odd question without context but I think they are asking how you came to be on a teaching career path. For example: I've always enjoyed watching children learn so...
Rubem
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Spanish