Anastasia
extra materials What books or games do you use to make your lesson more interesting? Did you find any funny way to study English?
2
0
Hi Anastasia, To make my classes more interesting, I always try to include movie quotes. They show a cultural perspective, which is imperative to the language. They are also fun conversation-starters. I am a native English speaker, however I did learn Spanish and I think this advice is universal. I listened to many podcasts to improve my listening and understanding. I also practiced a lot with natives. I wish I had taken advantage of the teachers on the website and booked a couple of lessons. The podcasts were interesting. I also used Duolingo a lot and watched TV in the target language. Good luck and happy learning! Best, Amanda
Try to communicate in English with your little brother or sister, if you have. And help him or her to learn, then you learn more and appreciate yourself for the helpful task.
Anastasia
English, Italian, Russian
English, Italian