Ppman
Please correct the sentences. 1 The book is so popular that it is now the tenth printing. Please correct it. 2 Do not work within the radius of the machine when operating.Please correct it. 3 I prefer going out than watching TV at home.Please correct it. 4 Pleae roll the paper into a roll and put it in the tube.Please correct it. 5 I go to church on Sunday. I go to church on Sundays. What is the difference? Thank you so much for your time.
1
0
I am not native speaker English but in my opinion i think the correct answer are: 1- The book is so popular that it is now the tenth edition. 2- Do not work in the radius of the machine when it is operating. 3- I prefer going out rather watching TV at home. 4- Please roll the paper and put it in the tube. 5- I go to church every Sunday. sorry for any mistake
Ppman