Check out our updated Community
Rosangela Senova
Suggestion on italki Does italki have a group or page that allow us to write suggestion? Sometimes is so hard to find what you are looking for and not mentioning the things that we could have here, such as: Test your language level (not only english) Give us the option to choose "this question is for learning...any language" (it bothers me have to always choose english) Also choose the language to ask some questions without having to add it on your profile first and then ask the question. etc... Feedback in my point of view is always welcome, especially if you want to grow. If someone knows about it, please send me the link. P.s: I am not talking about this one: http://support.italki.com/hc/en-us
I have never seen a "suggestion box", sorry.
Rosangela Senova
Arabic (Modern Standard), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
German