Ann
How can I get started? I just signed in a few minutes ago and I'm looking for someone that I can try to talk to and then I click this option, maybe this is the best idea for a start. If somebody find out what I'm writing right now I'd be happy to receive any feedback from you. For now I don't have any idea what to say yet. I just wanna give a try!
3
0
Hello! Welcome on italki! This is a great way to connect with lots of people on this website at once. I would be delighted to help you with your English if you're interested. Check out my profile for more information! Happy learning and good luck :)
Hi Ann, You have started in a great manner. There are many ways to learn through iTalki. You can post questions or choose to talk to someone through Skype or other. I for one, would love to help you with your English needs. Check my profile for further information. Good luck, and lots of fun on iTalki. Aleks
Glad that you made here! You can always find a teacher or a suitable language partner to start studying your language of interest. Or that you can ask questions in the questions section or you can speak about anything regarding language in the notebook section or ask question like what you have done now. Have fun exploring the language!
Ann
Cebuano, English