Suppose I am selling hamburgers at McDonalds, the big restaurant chain. You come in with your friend. Your friend sits down at a table. You come to the counter where I am standing.
1) You are carrying your money in your wallet or purse.
2) You bring your money to me.
3) I hand you your food.
4) You take your food away.
5) You carry your food to the table.
6) You hand a hamburger to your friend.
7) She says "Thank you for bringing me a hamburger."
P.S. The difference between "take" and "bring" is slight. Many native speakers, including me, use them "incorrectly" if we are not being careful. You will be understood perfectly well if you use the wrong one.