Rachel
How to speak slowly I speak fast whether in Chinese or English,.Lots of people told me that.However,it is natural and it will be faster if i am nervous.I wanna speak slowlier,how can I improve it?Thanks.
30 Th10 2016 14:00
3
0
Listen to BBC World Service on the radio, the news announcers are trained to speak at the best speed to communicate in English. Count the words per minute, it will be about 60. Listen repeat etc
30 tháng 10 năm 2016
When I'm speaking in Portuguese to help my friends improve their skills, I can speak slowly while I also pay attention to what I am saying, paying attention to my breath and speak calmly also helps you, too.
30 tháng 10 năm 2016
Hi, Can u read this text: eastwestnorthsouthinthewinterlooksgoodeitherwestandinthequeueorinthemiddleofroad. This is how it looks for other people when u speak, since there are no pauses in between the words, it makes them complex to understand.. Try to remember the first sentence i wrote, when u speak or note it on your hand.. till u get through it. It will make u halt when u speak.
30 tháng 10 năm 2016
Rachel
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, Spanish