jokerswild
How to say: "I want to verify the directions to your address with you." over the phone? I often end up in situations over the phone, where I already know the address, but I want to verify directions to the person I'm speaking with. How would I say something like this: I know the address, but I want to verify the directions there...is this ok? Then if they say "Yes" then how would I say something like this: So first I go to bus stop number 9, then take a bus going to Main Street and then get off the bus at 1st Avenue and walk straight two blocks and it will be the tall, blue building in the left side? Then they would either confirm that my directions are correct or correct any mistakes I make. I would appreciate help with this because I run into this situation often.
30 ต.ค. 2016 เวลา 16:07
4
0
I know the address, but I want to verify the directions there...is this ok? 住所は存じ上げておりますが、念のため確認させていただいてもよろしいでしょうか? So first I go to bus stop number 9, then take a bus going to Main Street and then get off the bus at 1st Avenue and walk straight two blocks and it will be the tall, blue building in the left side? まず9番乗り場から出るバスで大通りに出てファースト・アベニューで降り、そこからまっすぐ2ブロック歩いたところの左側にある青くて高い建物ですね? Hope this helps :)
31 ตุลาคม 2016
jokerswild
English, Italian, Japanese
Japanese