Phil|Accent Trainer
Professional Teacher
一切都会好的 一切都会好的 Perhaps someone can help analyze the Chinese sentence in the title. It seems to me 一切都 is the subject, and 会好的 the predicate. However, a dictionary search indicates that 都会 is a word — although that interpretation would seem not to make much sense — at least to my Western way of thinking :) Also, what is the pinyin for 都 in this context (du1 or dou1)? By the way, is this translation OK, and is there a better way to say it in Mandarin? “Everything is going to be OK.”
19
0
everything gona be OK everything 一切 gona 都会 OK 好的
汉语的“都(dou1)”是副词,并不作形容词、代词使用,因此和英语的everything,all的用法是不同的。
都 is "dou" "一切都" means "All the event" and "Everything" "都会" in a sentence ,the "都"means " everything" 会 means” will“ ”都会“ in a word, it means "both can" for example , we can dance. The word "both(we) can" demonstrates ”都会“ in this sentence ”都“ means ” both" 会 means" can"
1.The subject is 一切=everything be noted it has to be a noun 2.you may regard 都 as an adverb,which emphasizes 一切 3.Yes,会好的 is the predicate 4.pinyin of 都 in this sentence should be dou1 dou1= all (adv.) du1= a city or capital(n.) 5.this translation is ok.
Hey Phil, I would recommend analysing this sentence in the following manner: 一切都會好的: 一切 - everything 都 all 會 will (be) 好的 good - everything will turn out all right 一切 means everything. For example: 我希望你所有的一切都過得很順利 - I hope things are good with you 都 - this is used when something is "most" or "all" for example: 這些甜點都很好吃 - these desserts are all tasty! 諾基亞的手機都不好 - All Nokia phones are bad 你平時的時候都喜歡做些什麼 - what do you usually like to do 會 - this just means will, but here it means "will be". For example: 我明年會在北京 - I will be in Beijing next year 好的 - Good or "a good one" 都 is pronounced du1 when is means like "metropolis" 都市 is a metropolis, and I believe 都會 is too Laurence
Phil|Accent Trainer
Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Cantonese), Hebrew