Maya
Do they correct? < even if that is the case > Learning English really confuse me. I feel like to through it away. Even if that is the case, I suppose to continue for my exam. < even so > I was full. Even so I had to finish my dinner. < if at all > I tried to fixing relationship to my friend so hard. If at all, you should keep trying harder.
6
0
Are they correct? - Not really, but you would be understood. Learning English really confuses me. I feel as though I should give up, it's so hard. I suppose I must continue, so I can pass my English exam. "I was full. Even so, I had to finish my dinner!" - This one is fine. It means you'd had enough to eat, but still had to clear your plate. I tried so hard to fix the relationship with my friend. We still haven't [kissed and] made up, I need to try harder. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/kiss_and_make_up Hope this helps.
Hello Maya, Your first 2 sentences are fine with the usage you show although in the first sentence I think the second part should read 'I feel like throwing it away.' 'If at all' usually comes at the end of a sentence. I tried to fix a relationship with my friend so hard. You should keep trying harder, if at all. ('if at all' means 'if you are going to try' in this context.' Hope this helps Bob PS Your question should read 'Are they correct?'
Maya