Dawna
confused about how to use whatapp for language practice I downloaded whatsapp but I can't figure out how to use it. I don't use facebook. Would I have to give my phone number to language partners if I wanted to chat with them over it or is there a different way to add people? All the youtube videos I've found on how to use it just show how to add people from your contact list on your phones address book.
3
0
Yes, you have to add their phone numbers to your adress book; its the only way to use it.
You can use any other social application, like Skype or Snapchat, especially if you want to have a voice/video conversation. You don't need to give your phone number if you don't want to. You can also use the italki chat, but it's a little tricky... you have to check constantly for new messages in order to read them.
Dawna
English, Lithuanian, Spanish
Spanish