daicy527
Does the following sentences contain errors? The laws related to wildlife protection in China consider animal resources national property and protect rare and endangered species (national key protected species), and the species with important ecological, economical or scientific research values. These laws protect approximately 70% of the birds of China, of which 18% is on the list of national key protected species. The non-native birds listed in the Appendix I and II of Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species on Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) are classified as category I and II of national key protected species respectively. Hunting, selling and keeping wild birds are not allowed without the government permits, and criminal offences when protected species are involved, regardless of whether they are wild-caught or captive-bred. Only 17 exotic and 8 native species are allowed for trade and keeping when these birds are commercially-bred individuals.
Nov 1, 2016 1:09 AM
3
0
Overall very good, mainly just a few misplaced articles. and species with of which 18% are on the list listed in Appendix I and II of the Convention on categories I and II without government permits and are criminal offenses may be traded and kept when these birds are
daicy527