Savanna
which one rhgit Hello guys. yesterday I wrote massage for my little nephew teacher I had confused between this which one right and why hello teacher Marsy "please I want to put JOJO in a line and Lareen in separatly line and Noof also thank you for your efforts" or hello teacher Marsy "please I want to put JOJO in a line and Lareen in a separate line and Noof also thank you for your efforts" Thank you all
1 نوفمبر 2016 02:33
2
0
Hello Ms. Marsy, I am writing this note to request that JoJo, Lareen, and Noof all be in separate lines. Thank you for your efforts. Sincerely, (sign your name here) *Please note that it might be helpful to let Ms. Marsy know why you are making this request. If she has a clear understanding of the reason why you want to the children to be in separate lines, she may be more likely to honor your request. Also, if the teacher is married, you should use the proper title of Mrs. Marsy (Mrs. is a short way of saying Misses). If you are unsure if she is married, it is best to use the title Ms. Marsy. However, Teacher Marsy would be a name that the children would refer to her by. Lastly, in your introduction there was a small error. You wrote a "message" for your nephew. You did not write a "massage" for him. A massage is done to the body for relaxation. A message is spoken or written to give information or make a request such as the one that you have made to Ms. Marsy. I hope this helps :-)
1 نوفمبر 2016
Savanna
Arabic, English