Nada..
How can I reply correctly when someone say "Sorry I have to go" ? I want to reply politely.. Is there a specific common sentence
Nov 2, 2016 1:16 AM
4
0
I usually just say, "Okay, take care." or "Oh no, it's fine. Take care." or just "Take care." At least in North America, we are usually informal towards each other and most people don't mind if you just say, "Okay, bye" or "see you" or anything like that. Be careful though if it's your boss, your teacher or anyone who is higher than you.
Hi Nada! It really depends on the person. I'm from Australia, and if someone said to me, "Sorry, I have to go," I would say, "No worries," but this is quite an Australian thing to say. Other people would say, "Okay," or "It's fine," or "Don't worry about it." Then you would say a normal goodbye, like "See you later," or "Bye." I hope this helps! Matt
Nada..
Amharic, Arabic, English
Amharic, English