Grace
I need help to follow some expressions in the latest trailer of Gifted starring Chris Evans Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7CAjpdRaXU I'm trying to transcribe this video, but there are some words I'm not very sure of or cannot understand at all. I have marked the times and the words. 01:20 Mary: Forgot [?] sign on the exponent. 01:37 Frank: You’re gonna take that girl. You’re gonna [? out] some think tank where she can talk [nontrivial] zeroes with a bunch of Russian guys for rest of her life. 01:53 Roberta: If any [baddy?] takes that baby away, I’ll [smack?] you in your sleep. 02:03 lawyer: Tell us, do you have [?] 02:20 Mary: [that’s a good question?] Thank you very much for your help!!! :)
Nov 2, 2016 6:36 AM
2
0
1:20 - You forgot the negative sign on the exponent. 1:37 - You’re gonna take that girl. You’re gonna loan her out to some think tank where she can talk [nontrivial] zeroes with a bunch of Russian guys for rest of her life. 1:53 - If anybody takes that baby away, I'll smack you in your sleep. 2:03 - Tell us, do you have health insurance? 2:20 - He's a good person.. He wanted me before I was smart.
Grace