Martina
Write the cover letter for my CV Can you correct, please? :) This is Martina Pezzini, 25 years old Master’s graduated from Marketing and Market research. I am looking for new opportunities and I would be enthusiast to join this opportunity. --> a synonymous?? I am confident to have the right experience and the requested commitment for this specific position thanks to my personal skills/attitudes and my know-how. I am working as Sales Analyst in "COMPANY" at the moment, supporting sales decision by tracking and providing reports. I worked 6 months in "COMPANY2" as Business Brand Manager Assistant, learning how to manage big database, track performances and use the information to improve business. I also worked for my graduation as Market Analyst in "COMPANY3", with the main aim to analyze the consumer profile and the economic impact of an Italian music festival. ...CONTINUE...... During my master’s degree I worked for 2 years as Marketing Specialist/Product Manager in boxdrop Italia, a software start-up based in Tuscany. My responsibility, willpower and organization permitted me to study and work at the same time. You can find all details in my attached CV. I'm a native Italian speaker with good working knowledge of English and Spanish. I have strong analytical skills but I’m also a creative person. I am passionate, fast-learner, resilient and collaborative. I am ready for new challenges and to improve new essential abilities if necessary. I remain at your disposal for further information. Thank you for your attention.
2
0
This is Martina Pezzini, 25 years old Master’s graduated in Marketing and Market research. I am looking for new ventures and I would be enthusiastic to take this opportunity. --> a synonym?? I am confident that I have the right experience and the requested commitment for this specific position thanks to my personal skills/attitudes and my know-how (it would be better to say "technical ability" instead of know-how. I am working as a Sales Analyst at "COMPANY" at the moment, supporting sales decisions by tracking and providing reports. I worked 6 months at "COMPANY2" as Business Brand Manager Assistant, learning how to manage big databases, track performances and use the information to improve business. I also worked for my graduation as a Market Analyst at "COMPANY3", where the main aim was to analyze the consumer profile and the economic impact of an Italian music festival. ...CONTINUE...
Martina
English, Italian, Spanish