Jay
Is it right sentence?? I consider myself as optimistic and goal-oriented because I always try to think positively and make a plan before what I do. in this sentence, I wonder I can write like this or not "make a plan before what I do." Also, "I hope I can get a high score on the English test in the near future." can I change "I hope I can get a high score on the English test in near the future." ??? I don't know why last sentence is easy to say for me.... TT
3 нояб. 2016 г., 10:49
2
0
For sentence one we would usually say "I consider myself to be.................." not "I consider myself as." I think the best way to write this sentence would be to say: I consider myself to be an optimistic and goal-oriented person because I always try to think positively and to plan before taking action." No, you cannot change the position of the definite article "the," in the way that you suggest.
3 ноября 2016 г.
Jay
English, German, Japanese, Korean
English, German, Japanese