Максим
Langenscheidt, language for 30 days Has anybody used a teach-yourself book from "Langenscheidt". I mean about those, for example "Spanish in 30 days? If you have learned with some of these books, could you say please, what opinion do you have of them?
Nov 3, 2016 11:22 AM
3
0
Hi Maxim, здрасти! I have the "German in 30 days". I bought it a long time ago, longer than 30 days! And I speak practically no German :) I found it could be a good reference, especially for people who learn well from books. It covers the basics of grammar, has exercises and vocabulary. But nothing in great depth, it's doesn't try to cover every possible rule and exception. For myself, it didn't quite work because I learn better by hearing and seeing, than by reading. If you have any questions about the book itself (how it's organized or its contents), let me know!
Максим
Bulgarian, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
English, French, German, Polish