lona
what's the difference between 'correct " modify"and "polish"? what's the diferent of these three word ?For example ,i have writen one artical ,I want someone can help to correct it .here only can use"corrct"or can use another word to instand of it .help me pls ,thanks a lot .
4 de nov de 2016 3:21
7
1
What's the difference between these three words? (correct, modify, polish) For example, I have written one article. I want someone to correct it. Do I have to use "correct" here or can I use another word instead of it. Help me please. Thanks a lot. You can use any of these words but the meaning is different correct: make it right, fix mistakes modify: change it polish: make it better
4 de Noviembre de 2016
Correct refers to eliminating errors . I corrected the pronunciation mistakes. Also it means to rectify. She may need surgery to correct the problem. Modify is to correct partial changes to. For instance to modify a contract means to make partial changes to the contract.
4 de Noviembre de 2016
I think, to polish means to edit.
4 de Noviembre de 2016
My pleasure!
5 de Noviembre de 2016
hi! I am learning english I am a spanish speaker.. and I want to make friends and improve my english. can we talk and chat by skype? greetings! :)
4 de Noviembre de 2016
lona