flora
the plural of mouse I know when "mouse" is used as an animal, its plural is mice. But when it is used as a computer device, what is its plural ?It is mice or mouses ? i looked it up in the dictionary,but still can't make it clearly. Thank you:)In addition, I'm new here. Chinese is my mother tongue. I'm a university student and my major is English. If you have problems about Chinese,please do not hesitate to send me messages.|ω・)
Nov 5, 2016 12:38 AM
6
0
I've always done what Peachey suggests, and use "mouses" for the plural form of the computer mouse and "mice" for the plural form of the animal. I don't think I've seen "mice" used to refer to the plural of the computer mouse.
A quick check tells us it can be either. :) However, if you prefer to use "mice" for the animal and "mouses" for the device, then that might make things clearer for you.
都可以
flora