Latif
VERY HARD. English speakers please help with the lyrics of this song I can't make out more than 80% of this words. Can you write the lyrics please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81czkNpoIds
5 nov. 2016 14:36
4
1
Hi! I just listened to the song and translated the first verse and chorus. Let me know if you need help understanding. --- (I can't understand the first part of this line) ... I know its true When the going gets rough and you feel like quitting she'll see you through When the woman you have can make or break you, it happens everyday She'll be your helper and stand beside you so listen to what I'll say You need a woman that will help you with everything you do If she has backbone instead of a wishbone you can't lose I said a backbone instead of a wishbone yea A backbone instead of a wishbone yea A backbone instead of a wishbone yea I said now a backbone instead of a wishbone yea
5 novembre 2016
Latif