Rere
I need some correction about this sentences あなたに降る雨が / The falling rain on you, 冷たくなければいい <- i don't know exactly how this tsumeta word mean i'm learning some japanese lyrics as reference to make lyrics song for my song.
6
0
三澤秋 桜雨降る right? I wish the rain falling on you is not cold. I hope the rain falling on you is not cold. You choose wish or hope. In this case , the rain should be "not cold",shouldn't be "not so cold".
This is inflected form. 冷たい(adjective) + ない(negative) = 冷たくない 冷たくない + ければ(conditional form) =冷たくなければ I am not Japanese language teacher. That means if I were wrong when it comes to technically. I hope it helps you in somewhat.
冷たくなければいい means if the rain isn't cold,that will be good. Or,I hope the rain falling on you is not so cold. Tsumetakunai >>>tsumetakunakereba. (a conditional form)
Rere
English, Indonesian, Japanese
Japanese