2016년 11월 06일
기형도의 시 <빈집>
사랑을 잃고 나는 쓰네
잘 있거라, 짧았던 밤들아
창밖을 떠돌던 겨울 안개들아
아무것도 모르던 촛불들아, 잘 있거라
잘 있거라, 더 이상 내 것이 아닌 열망들아...
Currently watching Age of Youth! In as much as I want to enjoy the drama, I became curious about a poem in Episode 5. I have questions about the excerpt of the poem.
1. 이곳은 반말를 쓰고 있다, 그죠? (lemme try if I expressed it well... but this is written in 반말, right?)
2. Referring to 나는 쓰네, what is the function of 네?
3. What is the difference between 안녕 and 잘 있거라? Is it being said between friends?
4. What is the difference between 창밖 and 창문? Is it interchangeably used regardless of formality?
5. In 아무것도, is 도 used as a particle to mean ‘also’? Why not in 촛불?
6. Is 열망들 plural?
7. Is 빈 in 빈집 used as a prefix to mean that the house is empty? IDK but it seems that 빈 isn’t a Chinese character.