Dan Alexis
2016년 11월 06일 기형도의 시 <빈집> 사랑을 잃고 나는 쓰네 잘 있거라, 짧았던 밤들아 창밖을 떠돌던 겨울 안개들아 아무것도 모르던 촛불들아, 잘 있거라 잘 있거라, 더 이상 내 것이 아닌 열망들아... Currently watching Age of Youth! In as much as I want to enjoy the drama, I became curious about a poem in Episode 5. I have questions about the excerpt of the poem. 1. 이곳은 반말를 쓰고 있다, 그죠? (lemme try if I expressed it well... but this is written in 반말, right?) 2. Referring to 나는 쓰네, what is the function of 네? 3. What is the difference between 안녕 and 잘 있거라? Is it being said between friends? 4. What is the difference between 창밖 and 창문? Is it interchangeably used regardless of formality? 5. In 아무것도, is 도 used as a particle to mean ‘also’? Why not in 촛불? 6. Is 열망들 plural? 7. Is 빈 in 빈집 used as a prefix to mean that the house is empty? IDK but it seems that 빈 isn’t a Chinese character. 감사합니다!!
Nov 6, 2016 10:36 AM
1
0
1. yes. 2. it's just modified end of sentence. 쓰네 is poetically inspiring than 쓴다. and it's 반말 too. 3. 잘 있거라 isn't meet again soon. it's farewell. 4. 창=창문 밖=outside 창밖 means outside of window 5. yes 6. yes 7. yes. 빈 means empty. and it's not chinese character
Dan Alexis
English, Filipino (Tagalog), Korean
Korean