(Reporting Verbs) Are these sentences well written?
1) I would never encourage anyone to work night shift.
2) I can’t believe you’re blaming me for inviting him to the party.
3) I suggest having a break before we discuss the next point.
4) My boss has refused to let me have the day off for my birthday.
5) Stephen admitted that he had stolen the money.
6) I’m so glad you persuade me not to go to that talk - apparently it was really boring.
7) I would recommend visiting the castle and the museum.
8) We advised our daughter not to do the trip alone.
9) He regretted not studying literature at university.
10) Robert has been accused of hacking into people’s computers.