Belle
Does this make sense? "The story points out the importance of letting go of what we know and define as safe, in order to improve and progress in life as a result of many new opportunities, such as learning a new language and to understand a different culture, even without having to give up your identity and". i dont know how to articulate this
3
0
I would say it's a just a really long sentence but I can understand it. In my opinion, you should split it into several sentences or try to make it more concise. Here is an idea of how I might edit it. "The story points out the importance of letting go of what we know and define as safe in order to improve and progress in life as a result of many new opportunities that include learning a new language and understanding a different culture, even without having to give up your identity." It's very advanced sentence and I applaud you!
A language should be understandable. You could paraphrase. for instance, how a non-native speaker understands the meaning of let go of ? please use simple language , then it is possible to comment on the written topic.
Belle
Danish, English, Persian (Farsi), Spanish