牛牛
Why there is two" that"? Almost as constant as the appeal of the book has been the worry that that appeal is about to come to an end. Why there is two" that"? I understand this way : constant has been the worry that this appeal is about to come to an end..right? Thank you !
8 нояб. 2016 г., 3:49
2
0
That, that appeal is about to come to an end. You can use the words back to back like that, but generally people don't do it very often and it isnt commonly seen in literature. I will give you some examples to help you understand. I have been waking up really early, and I am worried that that is not good. This means the same thing as... I have been waking up really early, and I am worried that waking up really early is not good. Almost as constant as the appeal of the book has been the worry that that appeal is about to come to an end. Means the same thing as... Almost as constant as the appeal of the book has been the worry that the appeal of the book is about to come to an end. whichever makes you more comfortable is perfectly understandable. People that are native to English even get confused by these things, if you have any questions let me know.
8 ноября 2016 г.
牛牛