José
We can´t finish this video transcription Hi, everyone! We are trying with my son to transcrip this video. Can anyone help us to understand and to correct ours text? Thanks a lot. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHrzbxhejzI 0:09 - I have just thing for you 0:11 - are you giving me a sword? even better you can make it your own 0:24 - Something weird is going on 0:28 - Is this what we were expecting I wanna steal that... and that Just leave it! 0:33 - There may be even more going on here than we thought ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????? 0:39 - I don´t think you realize what you've done 0:48 - Everyone is running away except for you 0:51- ???????? tenemos que permanecer juntos and that is what we will do. 0:56 - Future´s in your hands now. Go!
Nov 8, 2016 9:26 AM
4
0
You made some small mistakes in 0.11 and 0.56. Also completed 0.51 for you 0.11 You're giving me a sword? 0.51 Our band* sticks together, that's what we do 0.56 It's in your hands now. Go! *I'm not sure about this word since I don't play this game. What I can say for certain is that they mean they won't break up their group.
0:09 - I have just the thing for you. 0:11 - You're giving me a sword? Even better, you can make your own. 0:24 - Something weird is going on. 0:28 - Is this what we were expecting? I wanna steal that... and that... Just leave it! 0:33 - There might be even more going on here than we thought. 0:39 - I don't think you realize what you've done. 0:48 - Everyone's running away, except for you. 0:51- Our gang sticks together, that's what we do. 0:56 - It's in your hands now. Go!
José
English, Portuguese, Spanish
English, Portuguese