yanagi
How to understand this sentence? Hello, would you please tell me the meaning of the following sentence? "If a person stops Soybean Meal certificates for delivery in a quantity that would cause such person to exceed the 720 certificate limit, the person must cancel, retender or sell the quantity of certificates in excess of 720 not later than the following business day. " What does "stop" mean here? Does it mean to buy in? Why would the amount of certificate increase when someone stops it? Here is the context, thanks! No person, at any time, shall own or control more than 720 registered and outstanding Soybean Meal Shipping Certificates issued by facilities designated by the Exchange as regular to issue shipping certificates for Soybean Meal. If a person stops Soybean Meal certificates for delivery in a quantity that would cause such person to exceed the 720 certificate limit, the person must cancel, retender or sell the quantity of certificates in excess of 720 not later than the following business day.
Nov 10, 2016 1:51 AM
5
0
I believe the word still means stop, as in "stop making noise". When you go to buy the Soybean Meal , every certain amount such as 1 ton for example, you will need a new certificate. When you reach the threshold you wanted to achieve in relation to the amount of Soybean Meal and this quantity exceeds the 720 certificates, you must sell or cancel the excess. The person in question did not know how much soybeam meal could be transported with one certificate, he only discovered how many certificates he would need after buying the quantity of soybeam meal he wanted. Therefore, he would have to sell or cancel the surplus in order to have a maximum of 720 certificates. Did I express myself comprehensibly? Like, did you undertand what i meant?
yanagi