Ramona
Is this sentence correct? Please help me. URGENT. your photography knowledge is nil. have you ever heard that photography is an art? so this is an artistic photograph which have taken by me.
Nov 10, 2016 5:34 AM
4
0
It sounds like you're being a little rude, and proving you have more photography knowledge than someone and are going to show them. If you didn't want to sound rude: You don't know much about photography? Did you know that Photography is a form of art? Here, this is an artistic photograph that I took.
Your photography knowledge is nil. Haven't you ever heard that photography is an art? So, this is an artistic photograph which have taken by me. (This last sentence might sound better if it was worded "So, this is an artistic photograph that I have taken" or "So, this is an an artistic photograph that was taken by me" I hope this is of some help to you.
Ramona
English, Sinhala