Anna
You can contact me any time through the phone (050000000) or mail (ann.ann@gmail.com). Could you tell me, please, whether this phrase is correct or not?
5
0
You wouldn't really say "through the phone", instead of through we would use by, referring to the phone as a method. eg. by phone or by mail. stylistically I would also prefer all brackets at the end so as not to break apart the sentence, as it is clear which is a phone number and which an email. So you could say "you can contact me anytime by phone or email(000000, dhdhdhd@gmail.com)."
I would write (if it's a more passive statement on whether or not to contact you): I may be reached by phone at 050000000 or by email at ann.ann@gmail.com. or (if you need the person to take the initiative and contact you): Please contact me by phone at 050000000 or via email at ann.ann@gmail.com.
Anna
English, German, Ukrainian
English, German