Andrei
Correct Translation (LGTB, please do not come in if you can get offended by LGTB-subject) Hi. First of all, this question contains an LGTB-subject. If you can get offended by it then please do not continue reading and just leave. This question has not been put for discussion but for help with translation only. So, here is the question. I'm trying to translate in English my friend's phrase as close to the original as possible. What I'm having for now: "There is the only difference between gays and their enemies: gays do not poke their noses under blankets of other people." Does it make sense and if so, how can it be improved? Thank you in advance.
Nov 11, 2016 3:53 AM
2
1
"There is the only difference between gays and their enemies: gays do not poke their noses under blankets of other people" This could be translated a few different ways: "The only difference between gays and their enemies, is that gays don't poke their noses under other peoples' blankets" "There is only one different between gays and their enemies: gays don't stick their noses under other peoples' blankets" "Gays don't poke their noses under other peoples' blankets; that's the only difference between them and their enemies"
Andrei