April Aelita
Birthday wish for my friend Hello there! I want to congratulate my good korean friend with her birthday, she isn't good in English so I would like to write my congratulation in Korean. I'll be very grateful if someone help me with translation . "Happy Birthday! It looks like you having a hard times now but you need to know that everything happens for a reason in our lifes. Today's your day so enjoy it! I know how strong you're. You're the most beautiful, cute, kind and gentle woman I've ever met. Extremely talented woman.I know we didn't talk much lately but it doesn't mean I forget about you or something like that! I'm going to graduate this year and have lots of exams. I'm still doing videos for you on my channel, keep loving you and your videos. I hope you' okay and let all your wishes come true. "
Nov 12, 2016 10:35 AM
1
0
Happy Birthday! It looks like you having a hard times now but you need to know that everything happens for a reason in our lifes. Today's your day so enjoy it! I know how strong you're. You're the most beautiful, cute, kind and gentle woman I've ever met. Extremely talented woman.I know we didn't talk much lately but it doesn't mean I forget about you or something like that! I'm going to graduate this year and have lots of exams. I'm still doing videos for you on my channel, keep loving you and your videos. I hope you' okay and let all your wishes come true. 생일 축하해! 요 근래에 네가 힘들어 하는 모습을 보고 있자니 가슴이 아파. 하지만 지금 일어나는 일들 은 모두 미래를 위한 투자라고 생각해. 오늘은 너의 날이야 네가 즐길 수 있기를 바래. 너는 내가 만나본 사람들 중 가장 재능있고 아름답고 귀엽고 친절한 사람이야. 요즘에 우리가 연락을 자주 하지 못해서 아쉬워 하지만 난 너를 잊은적이 없어. 나는 올해 졸업을 위해 공부하고 있어, 시험이 너무 많아. 나는 아직도 너를 위해 비디오를 나의 채널에 올리고있어 항상 나의 채널과 너를 위한 비디오를 사랑해 주길 바래. 항상 건강하고 하는 일 마다 잘되기를 바랄게. I have a problem while im translating 'I'm still doing videos for you on my channel, keep loving you and your videos' so i translated like ' im still making videos for you and uploading on my channel, consistently'
April Aelita
Korean