Are these Arabic sentences correct?
.... we need to use third-root verbs. (anyway, I could not translate the word "nicely" and the phrase "that he was there")
1. I will meet him tomorrow. = ساقابله غدا
2. He did not meet me. = لم يقابلني.
3. He treat him nicely. = ... عامله
4. He agreed with everything. = وافق على كل شيء
5. He writes to his friend. = يراسل الصديقه
6. I left early in the morning. = غادرت صباحا باكرا.
7. The departure time has arrived. = وصل وقت المغادرة
8. Did you notice anything strange? = هل لاحظت شيء غريب
9. Did you notice that he was here? = ...... هل لاحظت
Thanks a lot!