Lotus
Please give me words that describe a machine that swallows up anything people drop in. I'm thinking of an automatic(effective) and unconscious machine (or any object) that takes in any piece of information without comprehensive research, understanding, or evaluation of the information. I want to use a metaphor, comparing myself to this machine/object, as I was trained to be a professional test taker but a passive learner under the test-oriented education system. Previously, I was thinking of a flip-flopper (indecisiveness) or a dustbin (test-oriented in a way is positive), but neither were fit. I appreciate your giving of creativity:)
9
0
Why not a recorder? Recorder, tape recorder or similar. "I was nothing but a mere recorder". And why not an animal, like a parrot ! (but some scientists say parrots understand what they say).
My mind is like a steal trap is another way of saying this.
How about a robot? They generally do not think actively, although which recent advances in robot technology some are starting to be able to "learn" in the way people do.
Thanks:) I think the sponge can be used to describe someone who has a good memory and remember things quite easily.
My mind is a sponge gathering historical data.
Lotus
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Spanish
English, Japanese, Spanish