M Francia
Can you help me to translate this? It's for a contest. PART 2 우리 나라, 우리 집 As a korean culture lover, i find it really useful to learn this language (subtitles are hard to find tho), but even if i started with that intention, in my way i fell in love. Learning korean for me is fun, i really enjoy learning it. I had times were i almost gave up, but i jus kept studying because that was a goal that i made for myself. so i can proudly say that i've been learning korean for more that a year now, and i've been doing it all by my own, Even if i'm not fluent yet i'm aproud of what've achieved, by my own and thanks to those people out there who takes the time to teach korean to other through internet. i really appreciate it. Why i'm studying korean then? Maybe last year i'd say because i really like korean movies, doramas and music. Today i can say beacuse i really like it, the sound, the writing, everything.
1
0
"As a Korean culture lover, i find it really useful to learn this language (subtitles are hard to find tho), but even if i started with that intention, in my way i fell in love. Learning Korean for me is fun, i really enjoy learning it. I had times were i almost gave up, but i just kept studying because that was a goal that i made for myself. so i can proudly say that i've been learning Korean for more that a year now, and i've been doing it all by my own, Even if i'm not fluent yet i'm aproud of what've achieved, by my own and thanks to those people out there who takes the time to teach Korean to other through internet. i really appreciate it. Why i'm studying korean then? Maybe last year i'd say because i really like korean movies, doramas and music. Today i can say beacuse i really like it, the sound, the writing, everything." 저는 한국 문화를 좋아하니까 한국어를 배우면 여러모로 유익해요 (하지만 한글 자막은 찾기 어려워요). 이런 생각으로 시작했지만 하다 보니 너무나 좋아하게 된 거예요. 저는 한국어 배우는 걸 정말 좋아해요. 포기하려는 생각을 한 적도 있었지만 제 자신이 정했던 목표인 만큼 힘을 내서 계속했어요. 그래서 이젠 한국어 배운지가 1년이 넘었고 그것도 모두 독학으로 했다고 자랑스럽게 말할 수 있어요. 아직 유창하진 않지만, 지금까지 제 스스로, 그리고 바쁜 시간을 내서 인터넷으로 한국어를 도와주는 분들 덕분에 이제껏 이룬 것들이 자랑스러워요. 정말 고마워요. 그럼 저는 왜 한국어를 공부하는 걸까요? 아마 1년 전에는 한국 영화와 드라마, 음악을 좋아해서라고 대답했을 거예요. 그러나 지금은 한국어의 소리와 글, 그리고 다른 모든 걸 좋아하기 때문이에요.
M Francia
English, Korean, Spanish
Korean