Hailey A
I'm practicing English writing and need some help. :) Hi, I'm studying English writing. I could analyse the chart and table but have a trouble in express in English. Could you check my sentences blow? 1. Mobile UV keeps the same level, the total UV increases because of PC UV increasing 2. Both UV of mobile and PC values increase due to the increasing of response to the Stella mccartney campaign. 3. DOT COM influx-induced is required using campaign that enthusiastic consumer reaction. 4. Both conversion of PC and Mobile are up slightly from a year Thank you so much! :)
Nov 15, 2016 3:12 AM
2
0
You currently have too many abbreviations to understand what you want to say. It would also be helpful to see the graph. For your question, it should be written as follows: Hi. I am studying English writing. I can analyze charts and tables but have trouble expressing myself in English. Could you check my sentences below?
Hi
Hailey A
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean