Vlad
Can you correct the mistakes in my lyric? I was living in Havana She came here from LA Some my friends called me a hummer I wasn’t measure up her face Once I saw her on the party Which set up our mutual friends There I couldn’t take my eyes off her and was setting sights on dance lo and behold began a ballad And I took off to my Queen In this place was very crowded But I moved ahead between How was my disappointment When I got my holy grail As found out she was disguised boy - I turned pale
Nov 15, 2016 6:40 AM
2
0
Not bad vladsa, well done, below is my corrected lyric. I was living in Havana She flew there from LA Some of my friends called me a hummer I couldn't measure up her face Once I saw her at a party set up by our mutual friends There I couldn’t take my eyes off her and was setting sights on dance Lo and behold began a ballad And I took off to my Queen The place was very crowded But I moved ahead between How was my disappointment When I got my holy grail As found out she was a lady boy I turned pale
Vlad
English, German, Russian