William Sing
How would you translate these phrases to French? I am a retail who works at a bakery and I have a couple french customers. If someone could translate the phrases below to French it would be greatly appreciated! What can I get for you today? There will be prompts for you to answer (We have an ipad for tips, signature, and receipt options) How many? Anything else? I know a some french. These are simple, but I don't know if there is another way to say these things in a more natural way and are not from google translate. Thank you in advance.
2
0
What can I get for you today? Que puis-je pour vous aujourd'hui? How many? Combien? Anything else? Autre chose? I know some french. Je connais un peu de Français.
Hi william, for the second phrase and for the context elements you provided i think you can say : J'aurais quelques questions rapides à vous poser wich means litterally : i have a few quick questions to ask you wich i think (but not sure) match the meaning of your request. ----------------------- Am new in this website and looking for an english partner if you want to discuss in french, feel free to contact me :)
William Sing
English, French, Japanese, Spanish
French, Japanese